Padgett's Motorcycles Service Centre
The home of the famous Padgett's Motorcycles Racing Team
Here we have a high-tech modern workshop facility, with the latest diagnostic equipment, Dyno and everything else you need to be able to build John McGuinness a Isle of Man TT winning machine. Padgett’s Motorcycles was the world’s first HRC Service Shop outside of Japan and is still one of just handful worldwide today and the UK’s only HRC Service Shop.
Our staff are highly trained and have an expert knowledge of all types of Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha motorcycles and work to the highest racing standard.
We are striving to exceed our customer’s expectations on quality of workmanship and efficiency.
Some of the many things we offer here at Padgett’s Motorcycles are:
- Servicing of all makes and models
- Insurance estimates and repairs
- Warranty work for Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha Motorcycles
- Laser track wheel alignment
- Tyre replacement and wheel balancing
- Diagnostic estimates and repairs
- Dynojet Power commander installation and setup
- Fitting of all accessories
- Suspension set-up for racing, track day or general road use
- Race and Track day bikes built to your specification
- Courtesy bikes available on request
- Health checks
- On-line bookings enquires
To discuss your workshop needs, or to obtain an estimate on the work you are considering having carried out.